Healthy, homemade roasted nuts are the best! AKA- brain food…filled with protein, healthy beautifying fats, plus loads of vitamins and minerals.
Of course, raw nuts are amazing for your health – but when you want something warm, (pink himalayn) salty and different; roasted nuts are the best!
Espexcially when you make them like I do 😉
Note: Roasted nuts you find in the grocery store are NOT your friend. They’re roasted in unhealthy oils and salted with table salt which is 100% unhealthy for your precious bod.
Instead, using extra virgin coconut oil and pink himalayan or celtic sea salt is wonderfully beautifying and great for your healthy lifestyle.
If you’re already in our Private Facebook Group (The Diet Freedom Revolution) than you have recently read all about healthy fats, what they’re all about and which options are best. If you’re not a part of this yet I highly recommend joining us! Click here (it’s F R E E!)
- 3 cups of mixed, raw nuts (I love walnuts, almonds, cashew and hazelnuts roasted up the most!)
- 1-2 tsp melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to either 350 F or 200 C (everyone’s oven is different so be a mindful of that)
- Lay your nuts on a baking tray with baking paper or aluminum foil underneath them for less mess
- Bake your nuts for 10-15 minutes or until golden (set a timer and watch them VERY closely as they can go from golden to BURNT extremely fast)
- Once they’re out of the oven let them cool for a minute but before they cool off too much mix them in the coconut oil and salt
- Let cool completely and enjoy! (Store them in your pantry in glass tupperware and eat throughout the week)